Meet Video Editor Movavi for Mac - a superfast streamlined app for easy video editing on Mac. Try it out and see how easily you can create polished home videos and photo slideshows. It takes just five easy steps:
1. Upload video clips and photos: use any popular video or image format, import all files from the folder of your choice.
2. Edit and enhance your footage: cut, rotate and crop video, delete unwanted segments, improve video quality, fix shaky videos.
3. Add music, titles and animated fades: import your own audio files in many different formats or use pre-installed melodies. Add stylish titles, enhance the flow with dynamic transitions.
4. Experiment with filters: apply creative effects including Old Movie, Flying Objects, Pop Art and many more.
5. Export your movie: use a wide range of built-in presets optimized for regular playback, mobile viewing, and sharing online.
Video Editor Movavi lets you manage your project intuitively: set the aspect ratio before you start or change it on the go if you need to; both widescreen and standard 4:3 options are available.
Import any video files you want in AVI, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, DivX, FLV, MKV, and other formats and edit them on the convenient timeline: cut, trim and rotate your videos, improve image or video quality with just one click, smooth shaky camera footage.
Create a colorful photo slideshow in no time by adding all the photos in a single folder, so you don't have to add the images you want one by one. Video Editor Movavi supports most common image formats, including JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and many more.
Add captions to your video or slideshow: choose from a variety of fonts and styles, create animated titles.
Use 60+ filters and special effects to make your movies unforgettable. Use Hollywood-style effects like Chroma Key and Slow Motion.
Adding a soundtrack to your project is a breeze! Simply import the music and other sounds you want to use in MP3, AAC, FLAC, and other popular formats, or use one of the built-in music themes that suits your visuals best. Trim and cut audio files as you want. If your file is shorter than the video, you can easily loop it.Choose Video Editor Movavi if you want to
Cut, rotate, or enhance your video on the timeline
Liven up your footage with animated transitions
Add creative titles to your movie
Add a soundtrack in any popular audio format or choose one of the available music themes
Edit audio files that you've added to the project
Capture video from webcams, camcorders and VHS cassettes
Use demo video clips from the VideoBlocks website
Remove motion distortion with the video stabilization tool
Create colorful slideshows with music and fades
Experiment with Chroma Key and Picture-in-Picture effects
Export videos in most popular formats
Tweak your projects for mobile viewing on iPad, iPhone, iPod, and other devices
Prepare your videos for uploading on Facebook, YouTube or other websites
Please feel free to send questions to our Support Team at http://www.movavi.com/support.html any time. We're always happy to hear from you and help you out!